Waking Up Daddy from Jujube on Vimeo.
If you notice, there's wet spot on Daddy's shirt. I got him dirty there with my spit and told him, "Daddy, you're dirty, go take a bath!"
I've had a history of trying to wake up Daddy, but most of my tactics don't really work or at least not last very long.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Wake Up Daddy!
One weekend a few weeks ago, Daddy spent a lot of time playing with me and ever since, I've developed a closer bond with him. Everytime he goes to work, I ask, "Where's Daddy?" or look really sad and say, "I've lost Daddy." When he comes home, I really love playing with him because he goes crazy with me. If he is doing something and I want to play, I usually ask, "Whatcha doin, Dad?" Unfortunately, he usually likes to veg, so I have to do something about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Listening to you talk to your daddy totally reminds me of Vivian. You girls would have so much fun together!
Post a Comment