Banana Chuck from Jujube on Vimeo.
Just a video of me eating a banana during snacktime. Probably not too exciting, but I found it amusing at the end.
Cheese Doodle Snow from Jujube on Vimeo.
A large part of feeding therapy is exploration of food through play, so kids can overcome aversions of eating. Sometimes during my appointments, my OTs let me play around with food (i.e. crumble a graham cracker into little bits or use a spoon to mix things around). But if it gets a little too far (like throwing food), then they say to stop doing it (not making a big deal of it), and move on to a new food or activity. My OTs have told Mommy that if a big deal is made, then they say the kid would do it again for attention ( this is so true). Sometimes I get creative with my play and as result, Mommy has a big cleanup time at the end.
After dinner, I played with my new dinosaur from Auntie Sharon. Mommy came by and I told her the dinosaur was eating dog food (that part not caught on video). Little did she know...
Scary Dinosaur from Jujube on Vimeo.
Eat the Camera from Jujube on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment