Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boot Camp Day Two: A Couple More Bites

Here, I'm on my way to Children's reading the Entertainment book (and wearing my HK outfit from Auntie V & Uncle E). Ooh a coupon for Rainforest Cafe! Maybe Mommy and Daddy can take me when I can eat more.






Mommy thought I would get excited about this bunny at the PT/OT reception desk.

Mommy (all excited): Jujube, why don't you talk to the bunny? Talk to the bunny!

Jujube: Bunny doesn't talk, Mommy.
I think Mommy was more excited about it than me.


After my first meal, I went to Grandma and Grandpa's place to relax.


Daddy also did some relaxing. (This was nap #1 of 2 today) Multiple appointments at Children's can be exhausting, as Daddy has discovered!

I ate a bit more on my second day of boot camp. I had a different OT today named Karen. She has a nice soothing voice that Mommy liked and she's a great OT too!



Feeding Therapy Session from Jujube on Vimeo.
I like to feed Daddy during my meals. He's always ready and willing to eat. :)

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Yea!!! Good job Jujube!

Alice Ng said...

Add oil!