Sunday, July 18, 2010

Preparing for Boot Camp

On Monday, I will be starting my Feeding Boot Camp. This weekend I had some fun before my big program.


Grandma has been preparing her house for me to take breaks at during boot camp. There are so many more new toys now thanks to her and Auntie Deanna! Thank you, Grandma & Auntie Deannna!


They also took me up to the Disney store so I could give hugs to Bambi and Thumper. I'm really into them right now (and Dumbo). I alway try to look for Bambi and Thumper when I see forests, like on the side of the freeway.



Mommy and Daddy took me to the Bite of Seattle too to try some different foods. I had fries, some of Tom Douglas' food at the Alley, frozen custard, crabcake, a Tokyo dog, onion rings, deep fried macaroni and cheese. Much to Mommy's surprise, I chewed and swallowed some of these foods. But my favorite part was taking pictures with the Foster Farms 'Say No to Plumping' Chickens. These chickens were way chubby.




I didn't want to let go of my pictures even during the nap home.


P.S. I have another new favorite bunny, Grandma's bunny or as Daddy calls it, GFP bunny (GFP=Green Fluorescent Protein- Daddy's nerdy biology joke)


I will be going to Feeding Boot Camp at Children's everyday for 2 weeks. Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

hannah m said...

All good thoughts and prayers your way during feeding boot camp! I know it'll be a lot of work, but I hope you'll have some fun, too! Looking forward to hearing more about it. Go, Jubilee, go! xo