Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whistler Part 2: Gondola Hike

I was asleep for my first gondola ride up Whistler Mountain.













But I did wake up to a breathtaking 270 degree view of the moutains.







It was nice to escape the heat, but I still needed to keep the shades on.






Dai Kaufu and Kaumo and the rest of the gang arrived later.






Here I am bobsledding with Daddy in the souvenir shop.






We hiked down a bit to the ice walls. I had to change to my cute Hello Kitty leggings because of an 'accident' while I was napping.






It's been a while since I've touched snow.






I'm not the only one who had an 'accident.' Haha, just kidding. Daddy had fun in the snow too.






Here are the ice walls, which I think is not as high because the weather has been really warm.






We all hopped onto the Peak2Peak gondola. It was more spacious and could fit our whole group.



I think bunny was afraid of heights so she turned around






Kaumo brought me to the front.






I was in awe of the mountains and forest.






I kept trying to look for Bambi and Thumper.






We got to the peak and stayed for a short while.




Our group picture at the peak minus Auntie Grace.





On our gondola trip back, I sat in the front with my friends.






Someone smelled a stinky 'accident' and our mommies did some checking.






Fortunately, it was a false alarm.





Here I am sitting with Kaufu and Kaumo and Isaac. He has a helmet like I used to!

On our last gondola ride back (the smaller, scratchier one), I'm smiling because I probably have the most comfortable seat on the tram.

No comments: