Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boot Camp Day 11: More Eating

On Day 11, I ate 3 bottles of Probug Smoothie. Probug is actually a kefir, not a yogurt. Kefir tastes like yogurt, but has much more probiotic bacterial strains than regular yogurt. Mommy just discovered it because she was trying to find a good deal on Probugs. If I start relying on Probugs on my nurtrition, it might start to get pretty expensive, especially since it's only sold at Whole Foods. Karen, my OT says Probugs is so healthy, it may be why I haven't been getting horrible constipation. That's what happens a lot during weaning.

Speaking of that, this may be TMI, but Mommy was excited to see that my poop was representative of my new diet that was not solely 'bear milk.' (Parents of tube fed kids are usually super excited about that.) The last time Mommy saw something different was when I ate a piece of corn with Grandma. :)


Bubbles at the Children's Playroom from Jujube on Vimeo.
I had a lot of fun playing with Playdoh and bubbles at the playroom during one of my breaks.

This my OT Karen. It was my last day with her. She and Peggy are excellent OTs. I like them a lot. I always ask about them when they leave the room.

My dinner. Tomorrow is my last day and I have a weigh-in in the morning. Hopefully I haven't lost too much weight.

No comments: