Monday, July 19, 2010

Boot Camp Day One: Testing the Waters

My first day of boot camp was pretty fun for me. I ate a few bites and explored with some food. Skipping one meal didn't faze me too much.


After one of my meals, I went to the hospital playground. I had it all to myself!


There's much to explore here.

I ran all over.


Hanging on to my GFP bunny.



It was a little town with a gas station.




And a school bell.





There was a fix it shop and I loved playing with the tools. Maybe I inherited that from Grandpa.




I loved hammering the nails in on the side.




I tried working on a bike wheel too.




I'm not sure what this is, but it looks like a big teepee.
I also explored the indoor playroom which I need to go back again because Mommy and Daddy had a hard time peeling me away from it. Mommy realized it was not a good idea for me to run around so much. I was pretty pooped for my 2nd meal and I was not too cooperative.


Here I am getting ready for my third meal of the day. I ate a little bit more this time, but still not enough.


Wake Up Dad Again! from Jujube on Vimeo.
It was a pretty busy day for me. Mommy was hoping I would nap on the way back from Children's, but the only person that napped that day was Daddy. Mommy just stepped into the room and discovered this (and had to film it, of course :)) after preparing my final meal of the day.





1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

LOL! I like the full swing of the bat! Time to play some softball!