Monday, July 26, 2010

Boot Camp Day 8: Making Great Progress

On Day 8, I found out I lost 0.6 lbs. Some loss was expected. I got to impress Peggy, my wonderful OT, with my new eating skills. She said she was so happy she was close to to tears. According to Peggy, it was a "difference between night and day from last week." I was able to eat without any major complaints for 20 minutes by myself and I ate a good amount too.



Unfortunately for this week, Daddy wasn't able to join us, but to be there "in spirit," he did finish off a whole bottle of fatty cream chocolate milk (practically in one sitting) that we got during our fatty food grocery shopping trip. Mommy wasn't too happy because I didn't get to try that much AND Daddy doesn't need all those calories (that were meant for me). :P


Grandma came to help out. She was a big lifesaver because she was able to get me out of a meltdown (I was tired) by reading a bunny story and I ate a lot of food during it. Jeanette was there too! She was shadowing Peggy for the day. I had a lot of fun playing with her.



This was my dinner. I ate a decent amount of it.

Spicy! from Jujube on Vimeo.

When Daddy came home, he fed me a little bit of queso (spicy cheese dip). I used to say certain food were spicy (which were not spicy). Now I really know what spicy is.

No comments: