Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Labor Day and I'm Nine Months Today!

In honor of Labor Day, Daddy and I were doing our favorite thing, just lounging around.

I wonder if Daddy is really sleeping.

Hey Daddy, what are you surfing?

Daddy wake up! Your tummy's showing!

Ha ha, Daddy's snoring!


Yup, he's out like a light.



This is my technique for waking Daddy. It works!





He's back asleep. I give up! It's so frustrating!

3 comments:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

hahaha.. too funny. i love the one of her getting frustrated.

that Chris. I hate it when J falls asleep too.. he did it on the couch this weekend.. then claimed he had a bad nap.. what a waste :P He could at least get a good nap if he's going to be comatose for an hour!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. did Chris approve of the pictures and videos before you posted them? haha.. they're hilarious!

Jujube said...

Mommy said it's too bad for Daddy since he's supposed to help take care of me.