
I got to go to my first pool party at Uncle Jeffrey's and Auntie Grace's. I didn't swim that much since it was a cool day. However, Mommy had fun dressing me up and taking pictures.

It was fun dressing up in Auntie Linda & Uncle Damon's robe.

It comes with cute slippers

Daddy didn't want me to get a bikini so Mommy got me a tankini instead.

He's making sure I'm not exposing too much skin.

He gets distracted easily though.

Uh oh, my tankini's riding up.

Hey, this tankini is almost like a bikini now.

Here's me in my full outfit with my tankini pushed back down.

I like my outfit so much I couldn't keep my drool in.

I was in the pool for only 3 minutes though. Dai Kaufu helped me walk on water and then I sat on a step in the pool. Maybe when I'm bigger I can swim like my other bigger friends
Dumpling,
Little Cashew, and Mei Mei.
1 comment:
jujube was easily the most stylish "swimmer" at the pool party. too bad we don't have a pool to swim in today!
Post a Comment