Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maui Family Trip: Last Day

The morning of our flight, we decided to hit the beach one last time. I love the beach, it's probably one of my favorite places to go to.







Dei Dei ate some sand again. We probably brought back more sand than we think to the mainland.


After a lot of packing and cleaning and moving, we finally made it the car rental to return the car. In retrospect, someone (Thanks, Uncle Jeffrey) mentioned we should have just let Daddy go pick up/drop off the rental car instead of lugging the all the luggage on and off the shuttle to the car rental place. Oh well, next time.





I was happy to go home. I think everyone was happy to go home.








On the airplane, Dei Dei met his friend Greta again. We met her on our trip to Maui. She's a few months older than Dei Dei. There actually were a lot of babies on the flight again. And we weren't the noisiest. :)











Daddy was bored so he tried playing tricks with Dei Dei.











I had fun in Maui. Overall, Mommy and Daddy were happy we went. It was nice to spend some family time together, just the four of us. Mommy was a bit stressed before the trip, having never traveled this far with 2 before, and this trip is great proof that it is possible since we were able to survive it intact! Maybe we'll go on another trip in the future. Okay, maybe not the near future. :)









No comments: