Saturday, June 11, 2011

Maui Family Trip Day 4: The Wedding Reception








After we went home a little bit the freshen up, we arrived at the reception. Dei Dei fell asleep on the car ride there.


A view of the beach from the reception area.












A view from where we sat.














Auntie Niti and Uncle Amit came down to take pictures.
















I was running around the reception area.


















Here's the cake that matched the patterns on Auntie Niti's dress




















I decided to relax a bit on the hammock.






















A view of the hotel.

























My view from the hammock

























A family picture without Dei Dei. He was still sleeping. I think the heat drained him.










There was a pool next the the reception area. I told Mommy I wanted to jump in.










Instead, I joined the other kids on the hammock.








Daddy had to watch me because I wasn't careful with where I was kicking my feet.









After sunset.

















I ate a lot of bread and butter because dinner wan't served yet.






































I was getting sleepier and sleepier- until I conked out for the rest of the night.











After I fell asleep, Dei Dei woke up. He was hungry and had some specially made pureed avocado and steamed broccoli as his entree.










Dei Dei was too distracted with the crowd to eat that much.








After the dinner and some toasts, we went inside for Auntie Niti and Uncle Amit's first dance.

















She also danced with her daddy.













We had to leave early from the party to go to bed. Dei Dei was still awake, but I was knocked out.










Congratulations Auntie Niti and Uncle Amit!





No comments: