
On Sunday, we went to the aquarium. I loved running around inside and discovering all the fish.

Here's a unicorn fish.
We saw one of the workers scuba diving in the tank.

An octopus and a shrimp.

The column of moon jellies.

I was trying to figure out how to get inside the submarine, but Mommy said I'm not allowed to go in.

This is the shark tank with big fish.

I saw a stingray, just like the teacher in Finding Nemo.

A shark and a ray.

Daddy liked looking at the school of fish.

I liked going through the tunnel.

Outside, I saw a little sea turtle.

Of course, we had to stop at the gift shop. I had a lot of fun at the aquarium. Believe it or not, this is my first time at the aquarium. Mommy and Daddy have to take me to the Seattle and Vancouver ones eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment