
My last day of preschool was graduation day for some of my friends.

I received a certificate for doing a good job from Ms. Hansen, my teacher.

My friend Oly likes to use his diploma as a telescope. He is graduating to kindergarten. My teachers told Mommy that Oly always asks if I am coming to school everyday. He likes to play with me.

This is Ben. He is going to Puesta Del Sol Kindergarten in the fall.

Ben always likes to play with me.

Dei Dei slept during the graduation party. Miss Padma (one of the paraeducators) loves holding babies.

Ben likes to hold my hand a lot.

This is his Mommy. She says Ben has a big sister and wants a little sister, but she says she is all done.

We're playing computer games together.

Ben is a lot taller than me (he's big for his age), so he has to bend down. Daddy said if Ben were ten years older, he'd slug him. He didn't like Ben tickling me and the aggressive hand holding.
This is probably the last day I'll see Ben since he is going to kindergarten. :( Next fall, since I'm the youngest right now, all my classmates will be new but will be closer to my age.
No comments:
Post a Comment