I even got into watching Bambi 2, which leaves off from when Bambi's loses his mommy and his daddy takes over raising him and tries to find a new mother for him. There's a new character in this movie named "Ronno" who is Bambi's arch nemesis. He is a mean fawn and makes fun of Bambi and tries to compete for Fallene's attention. I like to talk about "bad boy" Ronno a lot and call him the "Prince of the Forest" (which is really Bambi's title). Mommy is a bit worried about this "bad boy"fascination part.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Bambi on the Ipad
I even got into watching Bambi 2, which leaves off from when Bambi's loses his mommy and his daddy takes over raising him and tries to find a new mother for him. There's a new character in this movie named "Ronno" who is Bambi's arch nemesis. He is a mean fawn and makes fun of Bambi and tries to compete for Fallene's attention. I like to talk about "bad boy" Ronno a lot and call him the "Prince of the Forest" (which is really Bambi's title). Mommy is a bit worried about this "bad boy"fascination part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment