Thursday, September 9, 2010

The One Month No-Tube Photoshoot

To celebrate being tubeless for one month, Mommy took me to get some pictures done professionally. It's always been stressful for Mommy and Daddy when we take our family portrait because they have to purposely take out the tube and then reinsert it later. This time, the photoshoot was a breeze! I was really cheerful and friendly with the photographer.



















And guess what? I had some appointments today at Children's and discovered I gained weight! Even better is that during my cardiology visit (where I had an echo and EKG and blood pressure taken), my cardiologist says I don't need the heart procedure that he recommended previously (just some monitoring)! We were so relieved to hear that. Once again, thanks everyone for praying for me! I am such a lucky girl to be so supported by many wonderful people.




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great news! And nice pics (smiles!) of JJB.

ALICE @ WONDERLAND said...

You look beautiful, JJB!