Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oregon Coast Trip

The weekend after our Olympic Game Farm Trip, we went to the Oregon Coast to Gleneden Beach with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jason, and Auntie Amy.


On the way there, we stopped over in Seaside. I rode a bunny (of course!) on the carousel.


And Daddy couldn't resist the arcade, so I played some myself. I usually like the ones that involved animals, like this one with with racehorses.

I also did a little bit of DDR. Time to whip out the DDR pads at Pau Pau and Gung Gung's house!


And I watched Daddy play a few games.



We finally arrived in Gleneden and the next morning we had a gorgeous view on a beautiful day.




We went down to the beach and I did some sensory play.




Daddy wanted to build a castle






We saw a seal coming up in the waves.







The sensory box (usually with beans or sand) at preschool is no comparison.
I just love playing in it and getting dirty.



Daddy built a moat around the castle.









Not sure if he knew how close the waves were coming up to his castle, but the next day his castle was gone. :(




We took a dip in the pool. I ended up scratching his back up pretty bad. But I had so much fun! :)




This is us the next morning. Legs crossing and surfing.





We all ventured out to Tillamook.













I didn't see any live cows there, but we did see plenty on the drive.
I had a lot of fun in Oregon with everyone! This will probably be my last trip for a while until my brother gets a little bigger (but first he has to come out).





No comments: