Thursday, September 16, 2010

Doin' the Puyallup!

Great Grandma wanted to go to the Puyallup Fair, so Mommy and I tagged along with her and Grandma and Grandpa.
I got to see a whole barn full of different colored cows.


Here I am about to milk one.


Unfortunately, only water comes out of this one.



I saw some baby chicks!




And a big turkey!


Here I am posing with Great Grandma, Grandma, and Grandpa.



I got to see the draft horses return to their barns after their show.


I went into the kid's barn to pet some goats,




a bunny,


and some little chicks.



I saw some pigs playing with each other too.



We walked outside for a bit and I saw all the rides that I'm too short for. I really liked the ferris wheel.



We went into the exhibition hall to check some stuff out.


I saw a lot of humongous fruits and vegetables.



Like these pumpkins.


At the end of the day, I was pretty tired. I managed to snatch a free banana crown on the way out.
I had fun seeing all the animals with everyone. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa for taking us!

1 comment:

Bao said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO lovable!! I love the milking picture. Hahahaha!!!