Monday, September 6, 2010

On Our Way To Discovery Bay 3: Olympic Game Farm

Today was the day we would go the the Olympic Game Farm, but since I'm the early bird, I went for a swim in the morning, which I wanted to do the day before. Here I am, all ready to go.



I was hesitant at first.


Started playing with the pool noodles.

And eventually kicked and splashed away. It was fun swimming.


Eventually, we drove to the Olympic Game Farm, but it was pretty rainy.




I fed llamas





We threw bread to zebras.






Rhinos







Auntie Amy threw one to the bear, but he didn't realize it was on his back.




I also fed 'Bambi.' Unfortunately, Mommy took a lot of videos of animals (horses, bunnies, bison, elk, etc), but they were all on the 'time lapse' setting (thanks to me playing with the camera) so the videos didn't come out well.




We went to the petting farm area. It stopped raining for a bit. I liked the donkey. He's pretty cute.




But then it started to rain again. The poor animals got wet and hid in their little houses. The donkey and sheep went inside.



And the goats did too.

But I had fun feeding and visiting the animals. I'd recommend bringing my little brother here when he gets out.












No comments: