Monday, October 4, 2010

My Last Few Days...

As a Single Child!


On my last weekend as an only child...

Mommy took me to one of my favorite places, the dog park.


I also visited the playground

Do I really understand how my life will change?


I'm gonna be a big sister so I went to the big kids playground and climbed up this ladder.




Mommy was relieved I made it up safely because she could not climb up with me.





I went down the big kid's slide too.

Back at home on my official last day (Oct 4th),

Mommy went over the baby brother story again. Wow, Mommy has a baby in her tummy!

I don't really understand what it'll be like as a big sis, but I'm pretty excited to meet my little brother.







I can show him how to use the Ipad, but I think he'll need to get his own first.

I don't seriously think it'll be that bad with a new brother.

At least I'll still be be Daddy's Princess

No comments: