Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bunnyphile

Dai Kaufu and Kaumo were so lucky! They got to take care of Foo Foo and Cookie during Christmas break. Now I want to go to their house all the time. Here are some videos of me spending time with my buddies.

Bunnies Wag Tails? from Jujube on Vimeo.
Do bunnies wag their tails? I am not sure.

Foo Foo Eating Carrots from Jujube on Vimeo.
Foo foo's not as shy.

Cookie's Turn from Jujube on Vimeo.
I had to make sure Cookie had some too.

I like bunnies from Jujube on Vimeo.
Yes I do!

Here bunny. from Jujube on Vimeo.
I was trying to climb over the gate, so Dai Kaufu opened the gate for me. I really wanted to hug the bunnies.

Patting Bunnies. from Jujube on Vimeo.
This was the only way I could pet them without them running away. I got to pet both Cookie and Foo Foo this way.

Beatles Rockband from Jujube on Vimeo.
I ended the day with some Beatles Rockband. "It's been a hard day's night" and yes, since I've been napping less due to all the festivities lately, "I'll be sleeping like a log."

No comments: