Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My 'Birthday Day'

Mommy and I spent my birthday with Sweetpea and her mommy at U-Village. We stopped at one of my favorite stores.


Ironing the turkey on the stove top? Hmm, think Sweetpea and I will be career women.


This would be the perfect place to wash our hands if only we had water.



I'm calling Daddy to ask him to buy this for me.




Call my Daddy too!



Mommy could I get this? It'd be an upgrade.





On the way back home, we chatted for a bit, held hands, and called it a day.




That night, I celebrated my birthday with Mickey and Eeyore with a cupcake that has two candles.







Yummy Cupcake from Jujube on Vimeo.



Yum! I love cupcake icing now.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Happy Birthday Jujube, I wish I were there with you guys today at U-Village.

-Lia-

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jujube! Nice to hear that you liked the taste of icing. Keep up the good work of tasting new food :D Hope to fly over to see you some day. Bonnie.