Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Isabel's Birthday Party

I went to Isabel's birthday party last weekend. She's my nearly-twin sister. We were born at the same hospital 3 days apart!

Here are our two families together. I don't look so happy here because my nap was cut short, but don't worry, I got better.


I remember there were a lot of boys at the party (not everyone is in this picture). I'm used to parties where the girl to boy ratio is 10:3 (Mommy and Daddy's fellowship). By the way, yes, Isabel likes Winnie the Pooh. How can you tell?


Here's me hogging Isabel's Piglet and Lumpy. It wasn't nice of me to whack Braden with Lumpy the elephant. Sorry, Braden!


I managed to hog more as the party progressed. I found Roo and Pooh Bear too.


I had a lot of fun at the party. Mommy and Daddy know because I kept saying," I want to go to Isabel's Grandma's House" on our car ride back home. Happy Birthday Isabel!

No comments: