Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Super Sweet 2

I had a big birthday bash today and I had tons of fun with my good friends. We had it at the Kindermusik studio since I've been taking classes with Mommy. Miss Nancy, our teacher at the party led us on a trip to the zoo theme (because I love animals) with some of my favorite activities.



Easy Riders from Jujube on Vimeo.
This one's one of my favorites because I love horseys!




Streamers from Jujube on Vimeo.
I love streamers too.

Lia told me a joke here. I like her shirt.




Shakers from Jujube on Vimeo.
We sang a song in Spanish here.



I love playing with the hula hoops and we made a tunnel which some of us crawled through.



Miss Nancy calmed us down with storytime about a duckie. We sat pretty still.



But that only last a few seconds for me. When I saw the frog in the story, I had to go take a closer look and block everyone's view.



I wasn't the only one who was really interested.




Parachute Time from Jujube on Vimeo.
Playing with the balls and the parachute were probably the 'funnest.'


When it was time to put the balls away in the big bag, I wanted to dive right in too.



I tried looking for the parachute and other goodies too.


Here's my daddy and mommy watching me trying to blow the candle out with the caterpillar cake.



I'm the birthday girl! Who's holding me up?

Here are some groups pics (it was hard getting us together):



Unfortunately, we're missing a several of my buddies who either left early or came late. :(


My first time cutting a cake.


Thanks everyone for sharing such a fun day with me! Check out more fun pics on Lia's blog.

After my fun birthday bash, Daddy was afraid of me turning into one of those girls from 'My Super Sweet 16.'
But Daddy, I haven't even asked you for a car yet. Don't worry, Daddy, if you forget to give me my car on my next birthday, I'll still love you. :)

No comments: