I had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house this past Christmas.

I got to wear this special dress that Grauntie Mae and Greyson gave me for my birthday.

My bunny got to wear it too.

Grandma, come! Daddy has a special surprise for everyone. (This was all Daddy's crazy idea.)

What's Daddy doing with all those boxes?

I want to help Daddy open these.

Drum roll, please...

Snuggies for everyone!

Great grandma is ready to open her snuggie.

Who? Me? Wear a snuggie?

Auntie Michelle got a pink one.

Auntie Aava and Uncle Brian got different colored ones.

Grauntie Christina got a blue one but traded for a pink one.

Uncle Geoffrey's new scarf matched his snuggie.

"I still don't want to wear a snuggie."

Thanks to Auntie Kelly, who took some of these pictures.

A very snuggie Christmas (we are missing some people in this picture). I even brought my own snuggie, I wore my white coat backwards. (It's a birthday present from my friend Lia).
After the snuggies, I started opening my Christmas presents.

I got this Hello Kitty cup from Sophie the cat. I love it so much, the straw is nicely chewed up.

Braden also started to open presents too. I think Braden and I had the biggest hauls.

While we were opening presents, Uncle Jason called from Afghanistan. It was nice to hear from him.

I love my Minnie Mouse coloring book from Auntie Michelle. I think Braden was interested in it too.

While Braden was distracted, I started playing with his new Elmo plane.

I think he was a little concerned.

Now I'm stitting on my new chair from Grauntie Audrey.

It's nice and comfy. Braden likes it too.
I had a lot of fun this Christmas. I still have a lot to learn about the real meaning of Christmas. I learned about it in Sunday school, but all I can talk about are the lamb, the donkey, and the hay that Baby Jesus slept on.
By the way, we had a snuggie time the day before on Christmas Eve too at Pau Pau and Gung Gung's house:


Dai Kaufu is my funny uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment