Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Surprise Visit

Happy New Year!

I'd like to start my first post of the year with my trip to the Whale Hospital today (I like the giant whale hanging from the ceiling).

Guess who I saw there when I was about to go home!

At first I was hiding from Mickey when I saw him with another baby. When he came over, I was a little overwhelmed with how big he was. He offered me a mini-Mickey. If you look carefully, one of his helpers is carrying a lot of little Mickeys.


Another one of Mickey's helpers even took a picture for me.
I was soooo excited on the car ride back, I kept talking about it on the way home.

My Mickey Collection from Jujube on Vimeo.
Here's my Mickey stash now. Hmmm, who's snoring?

Mommy, Daddy, I'm ready for Disneyland now!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

for some reason, daddy seem to be sleeping in all the videos. hahaha. :)