Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chicken on the Loose

I revisited the farm on a sunny day last week. I was really excited to see the animals, especially the chickens.

I had to bring my chicken, of course, to show Mr. Rooster. Even when Mommy left it in the car, I made her go back and get it.

Chickens on the Loose from Jujube on Vimeo.
While I was checking out the bantam chickens, Farmer Jayne opened the gate to show a repairman some equipment and a few chickens slipped out of the coop. She had to run and chase Mr. Rooster down, but she let one of the hens stay out a bit. She said Mr. Rooster should not be let loose.

I really wanted to pet the chicken (I love petting animals).

Chicken Up Close from Jujube on Vimeo.
The chicken came up to me!

Chicken Chase from Jujube on Vimeo.
I had to chase it down, but it was too quick for me. One of Farmer Jayne's friends eventually put the chicken back in the coop.

No comments: