Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle David!

Auntie April threw Uncle David an awesome birthday party at Salty's this past weekend.

I arrived at the party in a semi-nap state.

Mommy and Daddy took me on the deck outside the party room to admire the beauiful view.

Here I am checking out the 'Christmas tree' decorations and waiting for Lucy's video to start. I loved it! I kept saying Lucy was cute. Lucy stayed at home at Uncle David and Auntie April's house. Too bad she couldn't come.


This is my pretty dress that I got from Grandma.

Everyone kept saying Mommy and I dressed alike.




I had fun following the older girls around.


Having fun with the girls from Jujube on Vimeo.




I ran after the girls around the room and even followed them under the table.

Here is everyone eating fruit snacks.


Spinning from Jujube on Vimeo.
I was a little party girl spinning (and spinning) all over the place. Mommy told my PT about it on Monday and she was pretty impressed.




Some of the aunties and Mommy

The uncles (plus Daddy)




Daddy and Kaufu being funny.


Funny uncles.

Uncle David and the girls (plus Kaufu). The girls in white sweaters were Mommy and Daddy's flower girls. They are so big now.



Uncle David and Auntie April and my family. Did you know that I was Uncle David's patient when I was only a few hours old?

The party was so much fun. Mommy and Daddy said I was one crazy party girl on the dance floor. They had never seen me dance like that before. I also learned a new dance: the chicken dance.




Happy birthday today, Uncle David!

No comments: