My pre-preschool class (at Kindering) went on a field trip to Kelsey Creek Farm (one of my favorite places!). Mommy stayed home with Dei Dei (he was one week old) and I went with Daddy and Grandma.Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Rewind to October 2010
Here are some pictures from last October. I'll try updating the blog with pictures from the last few months.
My pre-preschool class (at Kindering) went on a field trip to Kelsey Creek Farm (one of my favorite places!). Mommy stayed home with Dei Dei (he was one week old) and I went with Daddy and Grandma.
Since Mommy hasn't had time to take a lot of pictures, I've been snapping a ton of them myself. Here is one of them. However, most of my other pictures are of my bunnies or the ceiling/floor. I do get better at picture taking later.
Here is Dei Dei's first bottle. He took to the bottle quite easily and showed no fuss at all. In fact, Dei Dei is a pretty good eater. After he was born, the nurse said he was the fastest to latch on of all the babies she saw that day.
I like diapering Dei Dei Bunny (aka Grandma's bunny). I even feed him by putting him under my shirt (or over my shirt). Mommy says I would be an amazing bunny mom, because I can do both at the same time on the boppy.
Dei Dei had his first bath after his "belly button ring" came off. Mommy said I also had one when I was little, but I'm not allowed to get one until I'm very old.
Dei Dei is learning to wake up Daddy here. I can give him some tips on that.
My pre-preschool class (at Kindering) went on a field trip to Kelsey Creek Farm (one of my favorite places!). Mommy stayed home with Dei Dei (he was one week old) and I went with Daddy and Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment