
On the day of my birthday, I had celebration #2 (first one was at preschool) at Chuck E Cheese, which was Grandpa's idea. This was the first time for Dei Dei and me. Too bad Dei Dei slept the whole time we were there.

I had a ton of fun with Grandma, Grandpa, Pau Pau and Gung Gung. I even met a man dressed up as a messed up bunny.
A few days later, I had a big birthday bash at the Children's Museum. (My third one!) A lot of my friends came. It was such a fun time. I am so blessed to have my friends and family come celebrate my birthday. There was so much yummy food, all thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, who prepared it all.
Pictures from Auntie Michelle:







Dei Dei slept through this party too.

I'm 3! This is my first tubeless birthday where I can eat with my mouth.

My cousin Braden came too. Auntie Michelle took a lot of pictures for us (most of these pictures are hers) since Mommy's camera didn't work.

I always have fun with him.

The Children's Museum had a special Clifford exhibit. I love Clifford's books and cartoons.

I spent a lot of time in the Clifford exhibit.

Especially with this one. I got to play with Clifford's bones and dish. Notice my bandaid. I had a bad fall in one of the exhibits, but I was back to my normal self when I went back to the Clifford exhibit.

Thank you, Grandma, for helping to make such a fun day for me!

One of my birthday presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment