Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Day of Stepping Stones

My official last day of pre-preschool at Kindering was snowed out, but Teacher Heidi allowed me to come back and have a graduation day even after I started the new preschool. It was on my birthday, so I got to celebrate both my birthday and graduation!

During snacktime, everyone sang happy birthday to me and I wore the birthday cake hat.

I had some snacks and ate a yummy mini cupcake. Grandma had baked some for everyone.

We eat healthy snacks at Stepping Stones


During circle time, I was pretty exhausted.

Playing around in the motor room tired me out (it wasn't until later that Mommy discovered I had an ear infection, my first one ever.)

This was my last circle time and I'm gonna miss all my friends.

Before the goodbye song, everyone sang my graduation song.

Kindering Graduation Song from Jujube on Vimeo.





Here I am with my graduation certificate.


Checking out my "diploma"

I'm gonna miss my classroom

...and all my wonderful teachers.

No comments: