Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New York, New York Part I: Edison's Toys

I went to NY last week for Uncle (aka Mommy's cousin) Adrian's wedding. It's my first time in NY and also my first time meeting Mommy's extended family. I was really lucky because I stayed over Edison's grandma and grandpa's house. I got to play with his toys and use his gear like his crib, booster chair, car seat, and even his rubber ducky and fish during bath time, which I loved a lot!

Here I am living up my Rockband days with Edison's guitar (or Auntie Stephanie's?)

This mike is pretty tasty too.


Edison's Doggie from Jujube on Vimeo.
I liked hugging his animals too.


Funny Bunny from Jujube on Vimeo.
There was even a bunny!

Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet Edison. I've seen him in pictures and a book. I've played with his toys. Hopefully, one day I will.

No comments: