Here I am all dressed and ready to go to church for Uncle Adrian's wedding. If you look carefully, I'm doing some pro bono advertising for Sai Kaufu's company.
At the church, I read some good books to pass the time before the ceremony.
The ceremony was nice and I now have another auntie.
My family with Uncle Adrian and Auntie Angie. I was getting a little tired here.
During the break between the ceremony and reception, Pau Pau and Gong Gong took me to see the first house in NY where Mommy and Dai Kaufu lived during the elementary school years (and when Sai Kaufu was born). The whole trip made Mommy very nostolgic.
At the reception, there was a nice fountain in the lobby. I was trying to look for duck.
Mommy, me, and the fountain.
Daddy, me, and the fountain.
Family picture with the cake.
Here's Pau Pau and Gong Gong and Edison's grandpa and grandpa doing the cha cha.
Here I am with Dai Kaumo and Dai Kaufu. It's way past my bedtime here.
Congratulations, Uncle Adrian & Auntie Angie!
Daddy and me dance from Jujube on Vimeo.Here's a sneak preview of my first dance with Daddy. One day I'll wear a big white dress to go with it. Maybe by then, I won't be staring at the sparkly chandeliers so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment