Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Musical Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! I had a fun day spending it with Pau Pau and then with Grandma in the evening.

Here are some shots of me jamming with the band at Dai Kaumo and Dai Kaufu's house.

Here's me and the ol' six string (or button?)


Drum Help! from Jujube on Vimeo.
Daddy needed help with the drums. I thought I'd show him some of my technique. As you might have seen already, I do have some experience here and here.


Drumstick please! from Jujube on Vimeo.
I've come to learn that "Please" doesn't always work.


Tasty Number from Jujube on Vimeo.
I tried my hand at some singing too.


Piano Play from Jujube on Vimeo.
I think I liked the piano best because I actually made some music. I called this one 'Baby Concerto No. 1'


I'll leave you with this picture of Daddy playing it up in his solo debut.


Rock on!

No comments: