I went to Cashew's birthday party this past weekend. I had a lot of fun!
I got to play with some of Cashew's toys.
I watched her blow the candles on her ice cream cake that her mommy made.
I got to play with some of Cashew's toys.
I watched her blow the candles on her ice cream cake that her mommy made.
And took pictures with some of my friends. Unfortunately, we're missing a few others who left early or came late.
It was hard getting us to take the traditional Happyfish kids group picture since some of us (like me) kept trying to escape.
See their hands? At lease 3 daddy hands are in this picture.Stick the Nose on Elmo from Jujube on Vimeo.
We also played a fun Elmo game. My friends that were older than 2 had to wear a blindfold, the rest of us were allowed to look. I sort of knew where to put the sticker, but I wanted to keep the nose sticker for myself.I Want My Sticker Back! from Jujube on Vimeo.
Eventually, Daddy helped me put the sticker on, but I was really mad that I couldn't keep my sticker.After everyone finished playing, I went back and played it by myself. I had so much fun with this game, Mommy thought about getting this for me or maybe making one?

No comments:
Post a Comment