
I went on my first cruise to Alaska. It was to celebrate Gung Gung and Pau Pau's birthdays. Here I am about to board.

It was a nice view sailing away from Alaska.

I wasn't in the best of moods, plus, I was pretty tired after all that waiting in line.

My mood changed suddenly when we went to the top deck:
Woohoo!

Back in the room, Dei Dei did his share of exploring everywhere.

We were well stocked! (It was BYOBM - bring your own bug milk)

There was a pretty good selection of DVDs we could borrow. Not sure what we were watching, but maybe it was the part where Nemo got caught by the dentist.

Dinner was a fun time.

Dei Dei had his own play area.

We don't know what happened, but our early scheduled dinner got pushed to a late dinner, and I was out like a light. Believe it or not, another little kid was sleeping in a bed like mine at the next table.
No comments:
Post a Comment