Thursday, August 11, 2011

Evergreen Classic Benefit Fashion Show

We headed all the way out to Carnation for the Evergreen Classic Benefit Horse Show. It was a semi-long drive and Mommy hoped I would nap for it, but no, I stayed awake.








From our table, we watched some equestrian riders. I liked watching the horses jump over the fences. The fashion show was delayed due to the horse show running too long.


Dei Dei was bored, so he did some chin ups on the stroller.





After dinner, I got called backstage to get dressed. I was so excited to put on my whole outfit. I didn't even want to wait to put on my helmet.






Mommy got me all dressed up.











Behind the curtain, we could see Daddy and Dei Dei.














It was quite a long wait for the dessert auction. I checked out Xander's video games on his dad's phone.

















It was a long wait and Mommy was relieved that I was a good sport.













It got a bit hot in my helmet.













Finally, I was able to walk the catwalk (and I'm not even a cat!). The emcee's daughter, who was one of the models, helped me walk it.











Unfortunately, Mommy didn't get good shots of me since I was too short. Hopefully the professionals got some good pictures.











Finally, I made my round.















My head was pretty sweaty from the helmet and I wanted to take off my outfit.













We had to wait for everyone to do the catwalk and then go out again for the finale.















Group picture! The models consist of people who are hippotherapy riders and volunteers at Little Bit. You might notice I am the shortest and youngest of the models.














A job well done! And even with no nap, close to bedtime hour (delayed start time), the long wait, and warm weather, and slight cold I had, there were no tantrums at all!














Dei Dei was tired too.









I got a little WSHJA horsey as a reward.









No comments: