Monday, August 22, 2011

Alaskan Cruise: Day 2

The next day, after a big breakfast, I went up to the tip top deck, which was a basketball court to watch Daddy and Dai Kaufu play in a basketball contest. I didn't really pay attention. Instead, I just ran around in the wind, which I loved.








Here is Dei Dei getting ready for the formal dinner. He does this pose a lot.









Doesn't Dei Dei look like a banker with his wingtip shoes and pinstripes?











Everyone's dressed up.













Daddy said Dei Dei is a bishop here.















Dei Dei was ready to eat!









Pau Pau and Gung Gung looking nice.





















And Dai Kaufu and Dai Kaumo looking nice too.























Dai Dai got into his little play area when he got tired of sitting in his high chair.











And where am I?









You might have guessed I was out again. We would try again to have an earlier dinner.













It was a long (and rocky) day. Of course, we would both wake up again at 4am& 5am the next day.








No comments: