Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Birthday Bash Part 3

Monday was my real birthday and I've been practicing to show people how old I am. But in this picture, I might have been practicing for next year.

On my birthday, Lia and her mommy and daddy came over my house to celebrate since they couldn't make it for my party. Lia came bearing gifts.

Lia got me some really cool Bibles. We decided to crack them open and do our first study together.


We decided a good place to start was Genesis.

I must have a different version because it starts with the earth being formless and void.

Bear came to join our study.

Our study got pretty intense as we dug deeper.



Eventually, we decided to take a lollipop break. Apparently, we still have a lot to learn from our Bible study.

In case this video doesn't work here's the direct link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5549989599811569135&hl=en

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again jujube. Oh a reminder - it's your turn to lead the bible study next time. ;)