
My first birthday was a ton of fun. Even though I probably won't remember it, Mommy and Daddy will tell me all about it eventually.

Some of my friends came over to play.

Mr. Happy tried out my exersaucer and jumperoo.

My good friend Isabel came over and was showing me how to walk.

I'm still working on it!

Grandma, Grandpa, and Grauntie Christina came by to visit for a little bit.

I was a little tired and still in my PJs because I didn't take a nap yet. I didn't want to sleep because there was too much excitement!

So Mommy decided to put on my party dress and Daddy put on my party hat. I didn't really like the party hat.

But I love my bunny!

Daddy lit my cake and he was itching to blow my candle out.

I was mesmerized by my cake and candle. I really wanted to grab it.

But Daddy blew out the candle for me.

I took a picture with Dai Kaumo and Dai Kaufu. They came early to help Mommy set up the party. Thank you Dai Kaumo and Dai Kaufu!

I had my first bite of my birthday cake - strawberry ice cream and vanilla cake. Yummy!

After some of my friends went home for naptime, Little Cashew and Mei Mei came over to visit. I had fun with them too!

Gung Gung and Pau Pau came by to celebrate with me too.

Pau Pau tried to put a barrette in my hair like she did for Mommy on her first birthday. I really wanted to play with my no slippy clippy though.

But then I was quickly distracted by Pau Pau & Gung Gung's present.

Mommy wanted Daddy to dress up like a clown for my party, but then she learned some of my friends are afraid of clowns. She asked Daddy to dress up as Hello Kitty, but this is the best he could do.

Maybe next year!
Thank you everyone for coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment