Friday, December 19, 2008

Boston Part I: My First East Coast Trip

I went to Boston with Mommy and Daddy last weekend. It was my first cross country plane trip. It was a pretty long flight and Mommy and Daddy were exhausted, but I wasn't really interested in napping.


I did take a short one eventually with Bear and Bunny.

At the hotel, I met Catie Copley, Boston's most famous dog. She was really nice to me. Catie lives at the hotel and has her own dog house and pillow. She even has her own book which she autographs, her own email, and business card. A few days ago, it was her 70th birthday and there was a big party at the hotel for her.

When we arrived in our room, we did some research of the sites.

I was checking out the room service menu.

Daddy was exhausted but I wasn't.

The hotel ran out of cribs that Mommy had asked for, so I had to sleep here.


Ha, ha. Just kidding. They did run out of cribs though, so I slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed with Bunny and Bear.

The next day I did get a crib, but it felt like a jail.


The first night I wore my Bearington Bear coat that Auntie Sharon gave me. It was so luxurious and it kept me warm.

We went to get some seafood and Daddy ordered twin Maine lobsters.

Back at the hotel, I got a bath and was relaxing in my robe.

I ended the day cozying up with Bear.

Mommy and Daddy think that Bear has replaced Bunny now, but I still like Bunny.

More pictures following...

No comments: