Sunday, February 26, 2012

San Diego Trip Part 1

On my mid-winter break, we went to San Diego.

The first night was tiring.  Dei Dei ran around the airport so much, at least four people made comments about how much energy he had. We were seated separately on the plane and Dei Dei was pretty squirmy. We both ran around the rental car place and I fell and bonked my head.


See my bandage? 

 We went to La Jolla Cove to meet up with our friends.  You can see the seals sunbathing on the beach.
And pelicans too. 

We met up with Kenzie, Toby, & Jesse and their mommy and daddy. 

I got really close to the seals.  

 They were taking naps 

There were some seal pups too. 

We went to the park area and

  I tried to climb a tree.

Soon Lia and her family came. 

Jesse and Dei Dei were trying to impress a girl there with their ball playing. 

Us girls found sunflower seeds on the ground. 

Daddy tried to do some exercise running up and down the hill. 

It was nice just shooting the breeze with everyone. 

After the park and some lunch, we went to Mt. Soledad, which has 360 view of San Diego. 

It was hard getting a picture of all 3 of us. 

It was fun up there.  I really liked the breeze up there and hanging out with my friends.

No comments: