While Mommy and Daddy were in Boston, Grandma and Auntie Deanna took Dei Dei and me to the Imagine Children's Museum. I had a blast there!
We went again with Grandma and Mommy while Daddy was in Vegas.
Here I am dancing on the stage in the theater.
Dei Dei was behind the scenes working on the lighting and sound.
We went to to rooftop an played on the playground.
There's a dinosaur excavation area where I dug for fossils.
On the playground, Dei Dei went pretty fast through the tunnel.
My turn.
I went to the vet clinic and took care of Bambi.
Next door, I worked in the pizza shop.
I made a pizza for Dei Dei.
I liked adding drinks on my pizza.
We had a pizza feast!
Dei Dei like pizza a la mode.
He liked his ice cream so much he ran next door to the vet clinic with it.
We went downstairs to work in construction.
I'm bossing Dei Dei around here.
Both of us hard at work.
Eventually Dei Dei took a nap and I played in the water area as the last activity of the day at the museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment