Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kidsquest On Snow Day

Mommy took us to Kidsquest since Grandma bought us a new Everett children's museum membership that allowed us to get into different museums. 
Dei Dei had fun exploring through the toddler area. 

Here, we both pretended we were bugs on a big leaf.

Dei Dei, on occasion, is now taking steps without holding on to anything now.

We both got on a big semi 

I made him ride shotgun. 

This is the outside of the truck. 

After playing with the handkerchief chutes, I climbed up the tree house all by myself.  Mommy took a picture of me looking down through the floor window.

I dressed up as a pirate in the tree house. 

So did Dei Dei. 

Next we played in the water area.  We got wet, of course.  Thankfully, Mommy brought a change of clothes.

Of course, I couldn't pass by Petco without going in.  I haven't been in this one for a while.  Mommy and Daddy used to take me to a lot of pet stores before Dei Dei was born.
  
We had a fun and pretty tiring day.  It was nice to get out since out of the house before the big snow that shut down all the schools for the rest of the week.

No comments: