We had our first snow of the year this weekend.
While we were waiting inside, I let my penguins have fun in the snow.
This is Dei Dei's first romp in the snow since he couldn't walk for the last one. He had a lot of fun. And yes, those are my pink boots. Daddy wasn't too thrilled that Dei Dei wore them, but he had no choice.
I had on my new horse boots that Pau Pau got me from Alaska.
Here I'm trying to throw a snowball at Mommy.
You can see my cute bunny gloves that Auntie Michelle got for me in Japan.
This was the first snow where I was able to walk all by myself everywhere!
This was the first snow where I was able to walk all by myself everywhere!
We had lots of snow and I 'm excited to hear there'll be more snow this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment