Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Burke Museum

After Daddy went to the Harvard museum in Boston and bought a trilobite, he was inspired to take us to a natural history museum on artifact day, so we headed to the Burke museum.  (Mommy and Daddy were sad I wasn't able to see the Harvard museum, they thought I would have loved it).  They had a special Carnival celebration day and had arts and crafts for kids.


Funny hats! 

And strange masks. 

 Who am I?  (Hint: I sat on a wall)

 Fits Daddy better.

Daddy, me, and the huge Mastadon 

I loved playing with the dinosaurs 

Looking at fossils.
Too bad the camera wasn't in focus, it would have been a nice picture.  Dei Dei likes to give me hugs.  (Dei Dei threw the camera on the ground and now it doesn't focus so well anymore)
Here, we were downstairs in the culture part of the museum.  

I had a lot of fun at the museum and want to go back another day.  Mommy hopes one day we all can visit the bigger natural history museums at Harvard and in NY, where Mommy used to have field trips to in elementary school.

No comments: