Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hippotherapy Trail

On nice sunny days, we get to ride on the trail outside the ranch. The trail outside is tougher than inside the arena. There's a lot of things to see like a barn, the back of people's houses, other horses, playgrounds, and barking dogs.

Here we are going through one of the gates. Sometimes we pass by people walking their dogs.

I'm doing much better riding backwards now. It's a little tougher for me because I can't see where I'm going. Usually Staci, my PT doesn't hold my hand. She held my hand in this picture just for a few seconds. Here were are heading back to Little Bit and we pass by Della, the new horse being trained to be a Little Bit therapist. One day, I need to get one of those "I have a 1,000 lb therapist" T-shirts they sell to raise money.
Here, we just passed by the horse shower. No shower curtains, here.



Back into the arena.

No comments: