During my spring break, we all went to the zoo, our first trip of the year and Dei Dei's first one.

It was a little rainy, so I spent some time at the zoomasium. I love the flax sensory table and spent a lot of time at it.

We went to one of my favorites, the penguin exhibit. This time I was able to walk on the rocky surface without falling. Mommy and Daddy were excited. This is great progress! All my therapies must be helping. In this photo, I'm hanging out with Daddy in the penguin cave and...

trying to hatch the eggs.
We visited the flamingos, the bug house, and the farm. I didn't check out the rest of the zoo because I spent so much time in zoomasium.
I've seen almost everything at the zoo before, but the bug house was something new to me. Usually, Mommy avoids it because she's not so fond of bugs, but with my new fascination with "A Bug's Life," I've been into bugs a lot.

We made a stop at the gift shop and I loved checking out the little toy table.

Daddy dropped one of the elephants and almost hit Dei Dei, but he's okay here.

This giraffe was stong enough to hold me!
r
No comments:
Post a Comment