Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi! Happy Easter! Mommy made us do some pictures for Easter.







Dei Dei's sitting executive style




We look a little worried in this picture. Don't worry, the bunny just flopped right in front of us and held really still the whole time. Dei Dei tried to pet him a few times.




Oh brother, not more pictures.

Dei Dei was distracted by all the stuff around us.





This is Dei Dei trying to pretend he's a worried bunny.






Don't worry, he smiles for the camera.






Superman!









Dei Dei's serious pose.






We're back together again. I'm waving my "Bellevue Square" Bunny. (Yes, that's his name.)






A serious shot.






I'm smiling, but Dei Dei's worried that I'm gonna drop him.


And yes, this is a real bunny. Daddy said, "Poor bunny," when he heard about the bunny photo session." But this bunny was very well behaved and stayed very still (unlike us).



No comments: