Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pre-Ultrasound

Mommy wasn't the only one to have an ultrasound this month. I had one too (its my 3rd one). Before my ultrasound visit at the hospital, we hung out with Grandma at U-Village.

Playground Fun from Jujube on Vimeo.
This is the first time I went up to the slide by myself (with the help of the ramps, of course). All that playtime in the preschool motor room really paid off!


There was a special Kids Club playdate event at the playground and there were all these nifty cars there.


My car has funny buggy eyes.


That was a fun test drive, I think I'm gonna ask Daddy to buy me one.


I like this butterfly ride too.


While Grandma and Mommy had lunch, I had fun with some of the cool party favors (and my new Sophie cat from Grauntie Mae) that I was supposed to get from my second cousin Braden's first birthday bash at Salty's that I missed because of a muscus-y vomit-y cold that actually turned out to be a sinus infection (not contagious) according to my doctor.

No comments: